eNanda Adventures, located on the shores of Inanda Dam, located only 30 minutes drive from Durban, is the perfect place for adventure sports. Whether you love mountain biking, hiking or various water sports activities, Inanda offers you ideal conditions in breathtaking surroundings.
The surroundings of Inanda Dam currently offer more than 100 km of beautiful and maintained Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails. But make sure not to miss the breath-taking hike around the local gorge with its impressive uMzinyathi Waterfall and Rastafarian Cave.
The area around Inanda Dam is also highly spiritual land with its predominant traditional African Shembe religion The Durban Green Corridor runs a Trail Centre adjacent to the dam which functions as a centre of all outdoor activities and offers braai facilities, sanitation as well as secure parking. For your outdoor experience, mountain bikes, canoes and kayaks are available for hire on site.
A perfect, safe venue for weekends out or your next event
eNanda Adventures offers a range of activities and facilities including
Safe secure parking
Over 100Km's MTB trails
A BMX / Skateboard Pump Track
Shaded picnic sites
Bike and Canoe Hire
Cafe / Snack Bar
Hiking Trails & Excellent Birding
Toilet & Shower Facilities
The perfect spot to use as a base to explore attractions such as the Rasta Caves, Inanda Mountain and Mzinyathi Falls
Credit Card facilities using Zapper
Guides are available at the site on request
Nestled between cliffs and rolling hills this dam provides an inspiring and tranquil setting for corporate events, team building, birthday parties, conferences, workshops and weddings. eNanda is so unique and wild that you will feel like you're hundreds of kilometres from the city, yet the site is less than 30 minutes drive from central Durban, secure, safe and easy to locate. eNanda Adventures staff are waiting to welcome you. With access to power, toilet and shower facilities as well as braai stands this site is well equipped and access to our range of activities and cultural tours is an added option. Lots of open lawns, plenty of shade, safe, secure and simply beautiful. The site also offers canoe hire, excellent mountain biking trails and visits to some of Durban's most unique tourist sites, including the Rastafarian Caves and Mzinyathi Falls.
Exclusive use of our eNanda Adventure Park site is available for:
Full Day exclusive use, venue only: R3, 250 + VAT
This will include all necessary site management staff, security and parking. Catering, conference equipment etc...can be arranged on request
The Durban Green Corridor can also arrange a shuttle service from the city centre or GreenHub / Blue Lagoon Area - for self drive:
GPS Co-ordinates (WGS84)
29° 41.500′S 30° 53.353′E or -29.691667, 30.889217
From Durban Central.
1. Travel out of the city on the N3 highway towards PIETERMARITZBURG
2. At the N2 interchange, take the N2 North towards STANGER/KING SHAKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
3. After 6km take EXIT 177 for R102/KWAMASHU HIGHWAY.
4. At the intersection turn LEFT onto the R102/KWAMASHU HIGHWAY towards INANDA.
5. Stay on R102 for 12.5km until you come to a roundabout, here take the right exit onto the M25.
6. Take your first major tar road to the LEFT after 600m, signposted Umzinyathi Falls.
7. Proceed for almost 2km, cross the bridge over the small river turn LEFT onto the Mr259 Rd.
8. Keep on the Mr259 for approximately 2.5km whereupon you’ll reach the trail center on your right hand side.
1. Take Inanda Rd towards Waterfall.
2. Turn left at the traffic lights into Ngwele Rd/ M259.
3. Drop all the way down into the valley until you reach a four way tar crossing and turn right into Wushwini Rd towards the dam wall.
4. Proceed over the bridge below the dam wall, onto the dirt road and on to our centre 4 kilometers along the dirt road on the left.