Call For Proposals - eNanda Adventures Tourism Operations
GREEN CORRIDORS IS SEEKING PROPOSALS FOR ESTABLISHING A TOURISM RELATED BUSINESS VENTURE AT ENANDA ADVENTURES ON THE SHORES OF INANDA DAM
Successful proposals should demonstrate a viable tourism-related business model for the eNanda site and include considerations around:
- Maintenance of the facilities.
- Management of activity reservations in conjunction with the Green Corridor reservations office.
- Activation of a range of events and functions at the venue.
- Provision of on-site catering needs.
- Management of the centre’s facilities, gardens, and general maintenance.
- Provision of interesting, unique and viable tourism experiences for visitors to the site
- Engagement with the local community.
- Working in close partnership with tourism activity providers in the area
- Support and work with Green Corridors’ existing youth development programs on site.
Successful proposals should be able to demonstrate:
- A history and track record of business in the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Practical knowledge of running a small business
- The ability to provide complementary services and value to eNanda Adventures
- Preference will be given to small businesses residing in or operating in the Inanda area.
- Preference will be given to small businesses that can add value to our existing youth development programs on the site.
- A brief proposal outlining your proposed business model as well as experience in tourism and hospitality.
- An outline of a vision for the future of eNanda Adventures and what your specific needs (financial and otherwise) would be related to the operation of the centre.
- A personal, and company, CV with a detailed history and evidence of previous tourism and hospitality business ventures.
- Proof of business registration.