Volunteers Wanted For Our Exciting Dive Durban Scuba Diving Tourism Expedition
Durban Green Corridors in partnership with the eThekwini Municipality intends undertaking a 3 week expedition exploring and profiling KwaZulu-Natal’s scuba diving, snorkeling and marine tourism attractions. This expedition group will comprise of two local diving enthusiasts along with two international volunteers (divers, bloggers and social influencers in their home countries) that will visit, dive, explore, document and photograph the rich variety of scuba related and other tourism attractions in relative proximity to Durban, from Shelley Beach in the South to Kosi Bay in the north.
Volunteers must be available for the entire trip scheduled from the 8th July 2017 to the 29th July 2017.
Suitable volunteers / candidates should:
- Be experienced Scuba Divers with a current advanced diving qualification (preferably nitrox certified)
- Have experience in social media, blogging, travel writing and underwater photography
- Proficiency in a foreign language is preferable
- Have passion and clear interest in scuba related travel and tourism
- Willing to write at least 2x blog posts per week while on the expedition
- Willing to post 4x social media posts per week while on the expedition
- Be well connected to online and other international scuba diving communities where content can be shared
- Be willing to interact on an ongoing basis with Durban Green Corridors to promote diving tourism in Durban
- Be healthy and fit to undertake what is a relatively strenuous itinerary
- Be a permanent resident outside of South Africa and hold a valid passport / free to travel to South Africa on a Tourist Visa.
To apply to be part of this exciting volunteer opportunity, please send a copy of your CV, no more than 2 pages and a cover letter motivating why you should be considered to: