Durban Green Corridors is recruiting an Executive Assistant to the CEO, based at Durban Green Corridors Head Office, Blue Lagoon, Durban
Applicants should possess the following:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- A Diploma in Office Administration from a recognized tertiary institution or any equivalent or qualification above the Diploma with administration and management content and / Project Management/administration qualification.
- Above 4 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Meticulous organizational skills, ability to multi-task, attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experienced in various Microsoft packages, excellence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) or/and Gannt Charts will give the candidate an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and willingness to work flexible hours.
The incumbent will assist the CEO towards meeting the following duties:
Executive Support Functions
- Ensure alignment of overall strategic objectives, overall business performance.
- Establish processes and routines that ensure the decisions are followed up.
- Create and maintain a culture of performance and efficiency.
- Providing strong support and guidance to the CEO on various management issues.
- Ensuring that effective and efficient organizational systems and policies are adhered to.
- Ensuring constant improvement and maintenance of internal and external stakeholder relations.
- Oversees and drives compliance of applicable legislative statutes, regulations and all reporting requirements.
- Ensures effective and efficient internal control systems are in place to identify, manage and mitigate all risks.
- Directs and oversees all the functional areas within organization.
- Engage in analytical processes that seek to propel the organization.
- Organize, plan and manage day to day logistics related to the CEO’s office.
- Provide qualitative and analytical feedback on areas of attention that require the CEO.
- Manage the communication aspect on behalf of the CEO as directed.
- Play an interface role between the CEO and Management, and work closely with management and staff to ensure that the CEO receive maximum support and vice versa.
Send cover letter motivating experience, curriculum vitae with 3 reference contacts
Application closing date: 3 April 2018
Remuneration will be based on experience