Green Corridors: Request for quotations, Environmental Impact Assessment
Green Corridors is seeking quotes from suitably qualified environmental impact assessment practitioners for Conducting a Basic Assessment Environmental Assessment Process and related technical specialist studies for the Molweni Valley Zipline Project.
The expected scope of work includes:
- Pre-application meeting with the project team and with DEDTEA
- Submission of Application for Environmental Authorization to DEDTEA
- Undertake the Public Participation process including, newspaper advertisements, posters on site and engagement with property owners
- Production and circulation of draft Basic Assessment Report to interested and affected parties, including all relevant government organizations
- Submission of final Basic Assessment Report to DEDTEA that includes and responds to all comments received within 90 days of registration.
- All related travel and disbursements
Successful applicants should also include assisting with the appointment, briefing and reviewing the required necessary specialists for their particular studies in their quote. The following specialist studies are provisionally identified as being required for this project:
- Avian fauna report
- Geotechnical Report
- Vegetation Report
- Engineering Services Report