GCGD 007 – 2020: Request for quotations Two - Day live stream webinar on behalf of GO!Durban
eThekwini Transport Authority (ETA/GO!Durban), in partnership with the Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries is hosting their annual "Cycling Cities" workshop during Transport Month on 13 & 14th October 2020.
Due to COVID-19 event restrictions, the workshop will be held as an online event this year. Therefore, GO!Durban seeks a suitable service provider to facilitate the online workshop in a webinar format.
Certain facilitators and panelists will be able to attend the event in person, and as such, we require a small studio space from which to host the webinar. That is, a few panel members will be in the same room (seated as they would be on an event stage) and this view will be streamed to all the guests.
- Host the live stream webinar x 2 days. Day 1: 5 hours (8am - 1pm) / Day 2: 4 hours (8am - 12pm)
- Including a dry run on 12th October
- Setting up of Zoom link and managing the registration process of guests when signing in
- Small studio space to host the facilitator and panel discussion members (max 5 guests)
- Ability to conduct poll questions during discussions
Deadline for quotes is Friday, 04 September 2020 at 04:30pm